Monday, April 6, 2009

All For One--and One For All

So I guess the boys were jealous that my mom was going to be the only one with a shaved head--so Tyler and my Dad decided to go for it. My mom's college roommate Peggy came out (she's a hoot!) and buzzed everyone up. Of course the boys had to have a little fun first. Mom-you are so brave! And I can't believe you can pull it off!

Tyler man

You look like GI Jane

Rocker!

Punk Rocker!

Why is Tyler always in his McDonalds shirt?

The "before" pictures

(dad looks REAL nervous)

'after' (not too shabby)

Here they are!

Peggy and Mom

3 comments:

  1. Now thats family!! Can baby Dane join the group picture? He would fit right in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is family unity! You guys are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new looks! What an inspiration all of you are.

    ReplyDelete